Models

Thetayjean Bio-Net Worth: Age, Height, Weight, Meal & Workout Plan

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Thetayjean is an Instagram star, the fitness model from the North Carolina, United States with an estimated net worth of $500K. She is known for posting lifestyle photos and body videos on her Instagram where she has millions of followers.

Full NameThetayjean
Date Of BirthFebruary 11, 1996
Age25
Birth PlaceNorth Carolina
NationalityAmerican
ProfessionInstagram Star
Net Worth$500K

Early Life to Success story

Thetayjean was born on February 11, 1996, in North Carolina. She started her career as an Instagram star after being discovered by an agency in 2015. After working with various brands and fashion shows, she began to gain popularity on social media platforms such as Instagram and YouTube. Through these platforms, she built up a following of loyal fans who appreciate her sense of style and modeling skills.

In recent years, Thetayjean has expanded her brand to include other ventures such as TikTok and OnlyFans. She is also currently signed with Wilhelmina International Inc., one of the world’s leading modelling agencies.

Thetayjean Height, Weight, & Measurements

Thetayjean is a beautiful model with an amazing figure. Measuring in at 34-30-38, she is the epitome of hourglass perfection. Standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, Thetayjean is the perfect height for any runway or photoshoot. With natural breasts and a small waist, she is sure to turn heads wherever she goes.

Thetayjean is a force to be reckoned with in the modeling world. With her perfect proportions and striking features, she is sure to make a name for herself in the years to come.

  • Height- 5 feet 5 inches
  • Weight- 68 kg
  • Breast Size- 34 inches
  • Bra Size- 34B
  • Cup Size- B
  • Body Measurements- 34-30-38
  • Figure- Hourglass
  • Chest Size- 34 inches
  • Waist Size- 30 inches
  • Hips Size- 38 inches
  • Shoe Size- 7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
  • Dress Size- 2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
  • Natural breasts or implants- Natural
  • Hair Color- Black
  • Eye Color- Brown

Thetayjean Net Worth

Thetayjean’s net worth is $500,000. She earns most of her income from her OnlyFans account and brand endorsements. Thetayjean’s yearly income is estimated to be $100,000 to $200,000, which means that she earns approximately $8,500 to $17,500 per month.

Net Worth$500K
Yearly Income$100K – $200K
Monthly Income$8,500 – $17,500

Thetayjean’s Most Favorite Things:

  • Favorite Place: Beaches
  • Favorite Celebrities: John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe, Tom Cruise
  • Favorite Song: Despacito by Justin Bieber
  • Favorite Movie: Moulin Rouge
  • Favorite Sports: Boxing
  • Favorite Self-care Activity: Yoga

Thetayjean Meal Plan

Thetayjean’s diet is full of variety, which is why she always has something new and exciting to eat. She likes to eat a mix of healthy and unhealthy foods, and she never deprive herself of anything.

Thetayjean’s diet is based on the 80/20 rule, where she eats healthy foods 80% of the time and indulges in her cravings the other 20%. This way of eating has allowed her to maintain her weight and eat whatever she wants.

Meal #1: Breakfast

  • Omelette

Meal #2: Morning Snack

  • Carrot sticks
  • Hummus

Meal #3: Lunch

  • Sandwich
  • Chips

Meal #4: Evening Snack

  • Chocolate

Meal #5: Dinner

  • Pizza
  • Ice cream

Thetayjean’s Workout Plan

Workout #1

  • Thetayjean’s first workout is all about getting the heart pumping and the blood flowing. She likes to start her day with some cardio to get her body moving and her mind alert.

Workout #2

  • Thetayjean’s second workout is a little more intense than the first. She moves on to some strength training to work her muscles and get her body ready for the day.

Workout #3

  • Thetayjean’s third workout is a mix of cardio and strength training. She likes to keep her body guessing by mixing up her routines and challenging her body in different ways.

Social Media Link

Summary

  • Thetayjean is an Instagram star, the fitness model.
  • Thetayjean was born on February 11, 1996, in North Carolina.
  • Thetayjean’s net worth is $500,000.

Frequently Asked Questions About Thetayjean

  • How Old is Thetayjean?

    Thetayjean is 25-Year-old.

  • How Tall is Thetayjean?

    Thetayjean stands 5 feet 5 inches.

  • What is Thetayjean’s Net Worth in 2022?

    Thetayjean’s Net Worth in 2022 is $500K.

  • What face shape does Thetayjean have?

    Thetayjean has a beautiful diamond-shaped face that enhances her features and best suits her body shape.

  • What is Thetayjean’s hair color?

    Thetayjean’s natural hair color is Dark Brown, and she has appeared in long layers of side-swept hairstyles throughout the years.

  • What color eyes does Thetayjean have?

    Thetayjean has dark brown eyes that can captivate hearts with just a glimpse.

  • Does Thetayjean have tattoos?

    Yes, Thetayjean has multiple tattoos.

Write A Comment