Ruby Roxx is a 37-year-old Canadian model who has been in the business for over 20 years. She has graced the covers of Playboy, Hustler, and Penthouse, and has also been featured in mainstream magazines such as Maxim, GQ, and Esquire.
|Full Name||Ruby Roxx|
|Date Of Birth||November 1, 1983|
|Birth Place||Vancouver Canada|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Early Life to the Success story
Ruby Roxx began her modeling career in Vancouver at the age of 18. She quickly gained popularity and soon moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams.
She has since graced the covers of magazines such as Maxim, FHM, and Playboy. In addition to her modeling career, Ruby is also an entrepreneur and has her own line of lingerie and swimwear.
Ruby is a strong advocate for body positivity and loves to encourage her fans to embrace their own unique beauty. She is an inspiration to many and is proof that with hard work and determination, anything is possible.
Ruby Roxx’s Height, Weight, & Measurements
Ruby Roxx is a gorgeous plus-size model with an absolutely stunning figure. Her body measurements are 45-32-49, and she has a gorgeous hourglass shape that is simply irresistible. Her breast size is a whopping 45 inches, and her bra size is a 40H with cup size H. She also has an incredibly slim waistline measuring just 32 inches, and her hips are an absolutely amazing 49 inches.
Ruby Roxx stands 5 feet and 10 inches tall or 178 cm (1.78 m) with heels, and her weight is 175 pounds or 79 kg.
- Height- 5 feet and 10 inches
- Weight- 175 pounds or 79 kg
- Breast Size- 45 inches
- Bra Size- 40H
- Cup Size- H
- Body Measurements- 45-32-49
- Figure- Hourglass
- Chest Size- 45 inches or 114 cm
- Waist Size- 32 inches or 81 cm
- Hips Size- 49 inches or 124 cm
- Shoe Size- 8 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- Dress Size- 16 (US) or 44 (EU) or 20 (UK)
- Natural breasts or implants- Natural
- Hair Color- Red Brown
- Eye Color- Blue
Ruby Roxx Net Worth
Ruby Roxx has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Most of her income comes from her OnlyFans account, as well as brand endorsements and other modeling gigs. Ruby Roxx is one of the most popular models on OnlyFans, and she charges her subscribers $25 per month.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Yearly Income||$2 million – 3.5 million|
|Monthly Income||$150K – $250K|
Ruby Roxx’s Most Favorite Things:
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Place: The Moon
- Favorite Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Favorite Book: The Chronicles of Narnia
- Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz
- Favorite Sport: Hockey
Ruby Roxx’s Meal Plan
Ruby Roxx has a very different approach to dieting when compared to other people in the industry. For her, it’s all about balance and making sure that she enjoys her food.
Ruby Roxx believes in the 80/20 rule, which means that she eats healthy and nutritious food 80% of the time, and the other 20% of the time she enjoys her favorite cheat foods. This approach has worked well for her, and it has helped her maintain her gorgeous figure.
Meal #1: Breakfast
Meal #2: Morning Snack
Meal #3: Lunch
Meal #4: Evening Snack
Meal #5: Dinner
Ruby Roxx’s Workout Plan
Ruby Roxx is one of the fittest people in the world. She is a model and an athlete who is constantly in the public eye. Her workout routine is designed to keep her body in top condition for her work and for her personal life.
- 30-minute cardio session
- Jumping Jacks (10 reps, 3 sets)
- Push-Ups (10 reps, 3 sets)
- Air Squats (50 reps)
- Chair Pose
- V-Ups (20 reps)
Social Media Link
- Ruby Roxx is a 37-year-old Canadian model who has been in the business for over 20 years.
- Ruby Roxx stands 5 feet and 10 inches tall or 178 cm (1.78 m) with heels, and her weight is 175 pounds or 79 kg.
- Ruby Roxx has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ruby Roxx
How Old is Ruby Roxx?
Ruby Roxx is 37-Year-old.
How Tall is Ruby Roxx?
Ruby Roxx stands 5 feet and 10 inches tall or 178 cm (1.78 m) tall.
What is Ruby Roxx’s Net Worth?
Ruby Roxx’s Net Worth is estimated to be $2 Million.
What face shape does Ruby Roxx have?
She has a unique oblong-shaped face that doesn’t suit many but surely looks perfect for Ruby Roxx.
What is Ruby Roxx’s hair color?
Ruby Roxx‘s natural hair color is Red Brown, making her look adoringly mesmerizing in shoulder-length wavy patterns.
What color eyes does Ruby Roxx have?
Ruby Roxx‘s natural eye color is Blue which makes her stand out in the crowd for having such a unique and rare prettiness in her eyes.
Does Ruby Roxx have tattoos?
No, Ruby Roxx does not have any visible tattoos on her body.